DSSSB 7236 Recruitment 2021- Candidates may apply from 25 May to 24 June 2021 for various posts (TGT, PRT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk), etc. You may check out DSSSB Bharti Eligibility Criteria & Application form Process using dsssb.delhi.gov.in official website link.
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released an advertisement for 7236 positions in the Delhi Government’s various departments. Various vacancies will be recruited in the Education Department, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Women and Child Development Department, New Delhi Municipal Corporation, and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board, according to the recruitment advertisement (No.02 / 2021) published by the board on 12 May 2021.
Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Patwari are among the positions being advertised by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB). From May 25, 2021, onwards, interested and qualified candidates will apply for the positions online. The deadline for submitting an online application is June 24, 2021.
DSSSB Bharti 2021 Highlights–
All the important details of DSSSB TGT are given below.
|Notification||DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT|
|Notification Date||May 12, 2021|
|Application starting date||25 May 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 24, 2021|
|Education Qualification||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Functional Area|
|Notification Link||DSSSB Notification 2021|
This recruitment process would fill 7236 vacancies, with 6358 vacancies for TGT Trained Graduate Teacher, 554 vacancies for Assistant Teacher Main, Assistant Teacher Nursery, 278 vacancies for Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC, 50 vacancies for Counselor Posts, 12 vacancies for Head Clerk, and 10 vacancies for Patwari.
Vacancy Details of DSSSB Bharti 2021:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher Primary||554 Posts|
|Assistant Teacher Nursery||74 Posts|
|Head Clerk||12 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for DSSB Recruitment 2021
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher – Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a degree/diploma in training education are preferred. The applicant must have passed the CTET exam.
- Assistant Teacher Primary – Candidates with a 10+2 intermediate certificate and an elementary education diploma OR a bachelor’s degree and an elementary education diploma. The applicant must have passed the CTET exam.
- Assistant Teacher Nursery- Candidates who have completed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training and have passed the B.Ed Exam are qualified to apply.
- Counselor- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in psychology or applied psychology is required.
- Head Clerk- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any field and computer skills are qualified to apply.
- Patwari- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Indian university in any stream.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC- Candidates with a 10th-grade education and a typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi are qualified to apply.
Age Limit :
Age limit is given according to each Posts are given below.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Below 32 Years|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||18-27 Years|
|Other Posts||Below 30 Years|
Selection procedure for DSSSB Bharti 2021
Candidates will be chosen using a one-tier/two-tier examination system as well as an ability test. According to the inspection scheme in Annexure V, the DSSSB will perform one-tier and two-tier examinations for the postcodes. The exam questions will be bilingual, with the exception of the Language articles, which will be only in the language in question.
Application Fee and Mode of payment
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions must pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/-. Women, SC/ST/PWD, and Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay application fees. Candidates can Pay online with Net Banking and any other online Payment.
How to apply to DSSSB TGT Online
A quick guide to apply in DSSSB TGT are given below.
- Visit official website that is https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Search and click in the application notification link
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents in given size.
- Pay the application fee with online payment mode
- Submit the application form
- Print the application for further use.
Frequently asked question for DSSSB Bharti 2021
What is the qualification required for DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021?
Candidates Holding A Bachelors Degree In Related Subject And Having A Degree/Diploma In Training Education. The Candidate Must Be CTET Exam Passed.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online From 25 May To 24 June 2021 at official website.
What is the last date for DSSSB Recruitment?
The Last Date Of The Online Application Is 24 June 2021.
How many vacancies will be recruited through DSSSB Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 7236 Vacancies Will Be Recruited Through This Recruitment Process Out Of Which 6358 Vacancies Are For TGT Trained Graduate Teacher, 554 Vacancies Are For Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery, 278 Are For Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC, 50 Are For Counselor Posts, 12 Are For Head Clerk And 10 Are For Patwari.