Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021, Indian Army has published a notification for recruitment for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) on its official website. Check age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, application process.
The Indian Army has issued an employment notification for the 57th SSC (Tech-Men) and 28th SSC (Tech-Women) for unmarried Male and Female Engineering Graduates, as well as Widows of Defence Personnel, to be granted Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services. Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai will begin the course in October 2021.
The deadline for submitting an online application is June 23, 2021, while the deadline for submitting an online application is May 25, 2021.
Indian Army SSC Important Details :
Here is all the information about SSC recruitment given below.
|Name of post||SSC Recruitment|
|Conduct by||Indian Army|
|Application Starts from||25 May 2021|
|Application Ends on||23 June 2021|
|Selection Procedure||Merit list|
|No. of Posts||191|
Candidates who are interested in the specifics of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the announcement and apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Age limit :
The age limit is given in the below table. For more information on age criteria candidates can visit the official website.
- The minimum age is 28.
- The maximum age is 27.
- Widows of military personnel who died in the line of duty: 35 years old is the maximum age limit.
For Men and Women –
Candidates who have completed or are in the last year of an Engineering Degree are eligible to apply for the SSC (Tech). Candidates in their final year should provide proof of passing by October 1, 2021, and then produce an Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of starting training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness:
Non-Technical SSCW (Non-UPSC). Graduation in any subject. SSCW SSCW SSCW SSCW (Tech). A bachelor’s degree in engineering (B.E./B. Tech) in any field is required.
Candidates in their last year of study must provide proof of completing their degree test to the Directorate General of Recruiting by October 1, 2021, otherwise, their candidature will be terminated.
Vacancy Details for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Detail of posts for Indian Army SSC Recruitment is given below.
|Women of Defence personnelSSC Non-tech, Non-UPSC (female)||01|
|SSC Tech (Female)||01|
Selection procedure for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of merit. Following the shortlisting of applications, the applicant will be notified of their center assignment by email. Candidates must log on to the website after receiving their Selection Centre assignment and choose their SSB dates, which are originally offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply in Indian Army SSC Recruitment?
Here are the steps to fill the application form for Indian Army SSC Recruitment are given below.
- Visit the Official website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click the ‘Registration’ tab
- Fill in all the required details in the form.
- Under the Dashboard, select the Apply Online option. The page ‘Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open as soon as you click it. Then, next to Short Service Commission Technical Course, click ‘Apply.’
- Read the application form thoroughly before clicking ‘Continue’ to complete the form.
- After you’ve completed the last phase, you’ll be sent to a page called “Summary of your information,” where you may review and change the entries you’ve previously made. Click ‘Submit’ only after you’ve double-checked that all of your information is right.
- Candidates should always remember to click on ‘Submit’ while editing any data in the application.
- Remember to print two copies of their application with their Roll Number 30 minutes after the online application closes on the last day.
Frequently Asked Question for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
What is the age limit for Indian Army SSC Recruitment?
The age limit for the Indian Army SSC recruitment is 20 Years To 27 Years
What is the last date for filling the application form for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021?
The last date of form filling for Indian Army SSC recruitment is 23 June 2021
How many vacancies are for SSC men recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 175 Vacancies are available for Men SSC Recruitment.
What is the starting date for filling the application form for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021?
The Starting date of application form filling is 25 May 2021 for Indian Army SSC Recruitment