REET Exam Latest News, Check Rajasthan REET Exam New date, Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer will be soon released REET New Exam date, REET Exam Online Form date, BSER REET website-http://www.reetbser21.com/
Latest Update-31 May 2021-:News Source Upen Yadav Twitter Account
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education administers the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) (BSER). The RTET/REET test is held at the state level to select teachers at two levels: Level I, or Primary Teacher, and Level II, or Upper Primary Teacher.
According to many media reports, a REET notification will be released soon to fill 32,000 vacancies. Those who pass REET will be allowed to teach in grades 1 through 5 and grades 6 through 8.
REET Exam Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET)|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year or as per vacancy|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||Checking eligibility of the candidates for primary and upper primary levels|
The REET test for 2021 has been postponed by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (REET). The REET test is set to take place on June 20, 2021. Previously, the test was set to take place on April 25, 2021. Candidates could visit the official website for additional information about the REET test date 2021.
REET Admit Card 2021
REET Admit Card 2021 will be released on a soon-to-be-announced date. The REET 2021 test will be taken in two sessions, with Paper 1 for individuals applying for teaching posts in grades 1 to 5 and Paper 2 for those applying for posts in grades 6 to 8.
Candidates may get their RTET to admit card from BSER’s official website one week before the examination. The admission card provides all pertinent information about the exam, such as the date, time, and location of the test center.
Rajasthan REET Results 2021
The RTET result is announced shortly after the evaluation procedure is completed. All qualifying applicants will receive RTET passing certificates, and they will be able to apply for teaching positions in Rajasthan schools in the order of merit.
How to Download REET Admit Card?
Around one week before the test, RTET admit cards will be available for download. Candidates will not receive a REET admission card in the mail. To obtain your REET 2021 admission card, follow the processes outlined below:
- Visit the official website for REET i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Find the REET admit card download link that says ‘REET Admit Card 2021’.
- Candidates are sent to a new tab after clicking the link. On the screen, select the ‘print admission card’ option.
- Fill in your login credentials in the appropriate sections and then click the ‘next’ button.
- The screen will subsequently display your REET admission card. Examine the information on the REET 2021 admission card.
- To print a copy of your REET 2021 hall ticket, click the print button.
How to Retrieve Login Credentials for REET 2021?
Candidates who have forgotten their RRET test login credentials can retrieve them by following the instructions below:
- Go to the official website and enter your information on the login screen.
- Look for the link that reads “forgot form number/challan number” and click it.
- A new page displays once you click the link. Fill in the fundamental information for identification on the page, such as the candidate’s name, mother’s name, class level, and date of birth. Next, click the ‘next’ button.
- The login details necessary to download the REET admission card will be displayed on the following screen. Make a list of the details and preserve them in a secure place.
Frequently Asked Question for REET Exam Date 2021
What is the minimum qualifying percentage for REET??
To be regarded as TET qualified, candidates must achieve a score of 60% or above on the RTET test.
Is there any age limit to apply for REET?
No, there is no age limit to apply for REET exam.
What is the Procedure for getting a job after clearing the REET exam?
After clearing the REET exam, candidates are issued an eligibility certificate. Candidates can apply against the teaching vacancy released by the school education department within the validity of the certificate.
What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
Candidates should clear graduation from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks.